Thursday, January 25, 2007

Give 'em the axe big jacks!

Last week I went to the SFA v. Sam Houston mens basketball game. It was a lot of fun. I've always enjoyed watching basketball, but this was the first time that I ever tried to take pictures of it. It took a few tries, but I finally figured out how to take some good pictures. I had a lot of fun trying to figure it out, and took lots of pictures that I really liked. My favorite picture though came from the last second of the game. SFA was down by 2 or 3 and needed a 3 point shot to win (or tie, I can't remember). They kept trying within the last minute, but never made it. At the very last second, one of the players threw the ball from the three point line. I had turned around and started walking back to where my friends were, so unfortunately, it wasn't courtside. However, I'm still proud of the way it turned out:










As the final seconds on the clock run out, SFA takes one last shot to win the game as hopeful fans, coaches and teammates watch.

No comments: